Thank you to all who attended, and a special thank you to all the instructors
The requirements completed by your Scout(s) have been entered into the Tentaroo system. To access this information:
1) Log in to the Tentaroo account used to register the Scout(s) to attend.
2) Click on “Events”
3) Click on “My Past Events”
4) Click on “Mulberry Merit Badge Day:
5) Click on “Mulberry Merit Badge Day 2021”
6) Scroll down to find the “Reports” button (next to the Participants heading)
7) Click on “Reports”
8) From the drop-down menu, select “Requirements Completed PDF”
Here is some information applicable to all Scouts in the merit badge:
First Aid – Requirement 1 is marked complete only if the Scout is First Class or above in ScoutNet. All Scouts still must complete requirement 5b (Inventory troop first aid kit)
Fish & Wildlife Management – Requirement 5b is partially complete. The Scouts have build the bird feeder; once they have observed and reported their observations to the instructor, the merit badge will be complete.
Emergency Preparedness – Requirement 1 is marked complete only if the Scout has completed First Aid merit badge in ScoutNet. Other requirements not completed involve actions/discussions specific to home and family.